- All online class sessions are 4 weeks unless otherwise noted.
- Cost for a 4-week class is $20.00 for OCC members; $30 for non-members.
- Cost for a 2-week class is $10.00 for OCC Members; $15.00 for non-members.
Occasionally class content may contain material that you find objectionable. Please check with class instructor if you are concerned about this issue.
The opinions expressed and class content presented as well as those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions or policies of Orange County Chapter/Romance Writers of America or its members. Orange County Chapter/Romance Writers of America is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Presenters.
CLASS SCHEDULE 2016
March Online Workshop – March 14-April 10, 2016
Speed Writing with MM Pollard
April Online Workshop – April 11-May 8, 2016
Inside the Psychic Character’s Mind with Mary O’Gara
May Online Workshop – May 16-June 12, 2016
Researching and Writing Historical Fiction with Cindy Vallar
June Online Workshop – June 13-July 10, 2016
Scrivener with Rebeca Schiller
August Online Workshop – August 15-September 11, 2016
7 Ways to Market and Promote Your Books Without Breaking the Bank with Kitty Bucholtz
September Online Workshop – September 12-October 9, 2016
Writing Short Stories for Call-outs with Louisa Bacio
Would You Like to Teach a Class at OCC?
OCC is always looking for accomplished and enthusiastic online class instructors.
- writing craft or expert in field such as police or forensics
- in depth workshop
- at least one lesson per week
- Q & A at least two days per week
- must be online at least once a day to respond to students questions
- two week or four week classes
- two lessons per week and Q & A three days per week
- high speed internet
Online classes are moderated. The moderator will enroll students, collect class fees, and oversee other administrative duties.
If you are interested in presenting an Online Class for OCC, please download and complete the OnlineClassProposal form.
Please email the material to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!