- All online class sessions are 4 weeks unless otherwise noted.
- Cost for a 4-week class is $20.00 for OCC members; $30 for non-members.
- Cost for a 2-week class is $10.00 for OCC Members; $15.00 for non-members.
Online classes must be paid for ONLINE. Mail in payments will not be accepted.
Occasionally class content may contain material that you find objectionable. Please check with class instructor if you are concerned about this issue.
The opinions expressed and class content presented as well as those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions or policies of Orange County Chapter/Romance Writers of America or its members. Orange County Chapter/Romance Writers of America is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Presenters.
CLASS SCHEDULE 2018
Feb. 12 – March 9: Scrivener A to Z, Rebeca Schiller
March 12 – April 13: Keep Creativity Alive with Instinctual Writing, Jill Badonsky
April 16 – May 11: Writing Holiday Romance – Rebekah Ganiere
May 14 – June 8: Time Management Secrets for Authors, Stacy Juba
June 11 – July 13: Quilting 101: Patchworking the Perfect Plot, Suzanne Johnson
July 16 – August 10: No Class
August 13 – Sept. 7: OPEN
Sept. 10- October 12: Pin It! Why Romance Authors Shouldn’t Ignore Pinterest for Marketing, Elena Dillon
Oct. 15 – Nov. 9: OPEN
Nov. 12 – Dec. 7: OPEN
Would You Like to Teach a Class at OCC?
OCC is always looking for accomplished and enthusiastic online class instructors.
- writing craft or expert in field such as police or forensics
- in depth workshop
- at least one lesson per week
- Q & A at least two days per week
- must be online at least once a day to respond to students questions
- two week or four week classes
- two lessons per week and Q & A three days per week
- high speed internet
Online classes are moderated. The moderator will enroll students, collect class fees, and oversee other administrative duties.
If you are interested in presenting an Online Class for OCC, please download and complete the OnlineClassProposal form.
Please email the material to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!