OCCRWA Welcomes New Members!
Membership for the Orange County Chapter opens in December for the 2018 year and extends through February 15. Fees are $65 for new members and $55 for renewing members. After February 15, the fee is $65 for everyone. After July, a member may join for a pro-rated fee of $35 for the current year.
To become a member or renew your membership with OCC-RWA you must first be a member in good standing with Romance Writers of America® (RWA). For information regarding fees and requirements for membership at RWA, visit rwa.org.
Please note that you cannot renew or join the chapter by mailing in an application. You MUST use MyRWA to renew or join the chapter to confirm that you are a member of RWA. Only RWA members can join OCC.
To join OCC-RWA please click the link below:
The JOIN link will take you to MyRWA. You will use your national username (usually your email address) and password to login. Before you add to the cart, fill in your name, address, and all your author information in the spaces provided. This information is for the OCCRWA roster.
To renew your OCC-RWA membership, please click the link below:
You can choose to pay via PayPal with a credit or debit card. (You do not need a personal PayPal account.)
If paying by check, please mail it to the address below:
P.O. Box 3097
Tustin, CA 92781-9998
OCCRWA’s purpose is to promote excellence in romance fiction, to help writers exchange their knowledge and establish career goals, and to support and encourage our members through all levels of their careers.
Membership to OCCRWA includes:
- A $15 rate for meetings with a variety of speakers and topics that highlight the business of writing (Check out our pre-payment plans!)
- The award-winning Orange Blossom confidential newsletter
- Access to the chapter’s general networking forum, Morning Juice
- Access to our blog, Slice of Orange, for articles on craft
- Opportunity to participate in Write for the Money and Compete a Book in a Year
- Access to our Published Author Network
- Sharing accomplishments such as new releases and contest placement
- Listing in our chapter member online directory
- Volunteer opportunities to engage with other writers
- Member-only rates on workshops and the California Dreamin’ Writers’ Conference
- Member-only access to special functions and general resources
If you have any questions about your membership renewal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.